My (Our) happy "Bordel" .. The place of my sanity

The surroundings of my new life is sometimes a bit messy but it is here where i feel most at ease ... the sort of place I have always felt at ease ... It is here where my heart is ... It is here where my happiness comes to fruition .. I just love to be part of it .. and of course it is where the love of my life is .... Pure Bliss!!

After several tries have failed, we have managed to have a nice 5 days in Chamonix. Just relaxing .. not cooking .. not doing anything involving our "normal routine" ..

I think we really needed it as we neede just to blow off some steam and to have some time to reconnect to each other away from everything.


It was really great and after this lovely time we both feel absolutely relaxed .. SOme peace and quiet .. some Jacuzzi ..; some really nice walks ... mhhh Perfect!


I love you my sweet Princess ... Thank you for us making this possible ... You are magical ... My Double ...

I am looking forward to the next time ;-)



0 comments:

Post a Comment